`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
my PC additions September 2017 Judge, Bellinger, Bryant, Story,

RE: My Baseball PC scan heavy(mixing it up) 1-9-12
(02-05-2012, 09:07 AM)hero29 Wrote: it took me two beers to finish this from page 1 - 9. amazing collection, i found myself stopping and staring, not due to beer, but the different cards that caught my eye. thanks for sharing! do you have a fav team? or player besides Ryan? where do you store them or are they on display?

I think i downed 2 cases of beer scanning all of them.
My favorite team is Tx Rangers
I have another thread with just my Nolan Ryans. In fact I posted more scans on that one yesterday. Its probley on page 2 right now.
I have a large entertainment center and I rotate the cards about every week for a differnt look.
I do keep all my autos in a dark place so the light wont fade the auto. I keep the autos in a wooden box that a bunch of Iron Skillets came in .I keep my vintage in my Moms Hope Chest that was given to me after she passed on to a better place. My uncle made me 2 card boxes out of wood back in 1990 and I still use them today to store my rookies above 3.00 bv and any other card base or insert 10.00 and above. Everything else goes into a 9 pocket sleeve with BV for easy locating.
I also collect players in my sig. Plus Ripken, Jeter, Pujols, Sandberg, Strasburg, J. Hambone, any auto or gameused I dont have
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Baseball PC scan heavy(mixing it up) 1-9-12 - by waynetalger - 02-05-2012, 11:06 AM