`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome 5 Case Break and Contest Thread [CONTESTS CLOSED]

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome 5 Case Break and Contest Thread [SECOND CONTEST OPEN]
(10-18-2011, 09:26 PM)pyweed Wrote: CONTEST #2: For my second contest, I am offering five autographed cards from among my duplicates in this break. After the break is over I will give you a list of those from which you can choose (I'll list out 15 or so; Harper will not be included). To participate, you need to guess which Prospect Autograph Card will appear in the very last box of my last case opened. To break ties (including nobody naming the actual auto), you must also guess the serial number of the last numbered card I pull in the break. Closest to the pin wins, any need for further tiebreak goes to the first poster. Entries may continue until I am ready to post results from the final box. I settle all disputes.

This entry is for your second contest...

I'll guess your final auto will be of Alex Colome, and the last serial number pulled will be 116. Good luck on your break!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome 5 Case Break and Contest Thread [SECOND CONTEST OPEN] - by dbacks08 - 10-20-2011, 02:57 PM