`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's BGS policy regarding lost graded cards?

What's BGS policy regarding lost graded cards?
I was hoping a moderator who can talk to BGS staff could help me get informed. I have a shipment of graded cards that was supposed to be delivered today by FedEx, but has not been tracked since yesterday in Irving. I have FedEx putting a trace on the package, but this is my first ever BGS package that did not deliver when it was supposed to. I live in Texas, so I use ground and it gets here in a day. I am suspicious that someone stole the package. What's the insurance policy on lost/stolen graded cards? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

RE: What's BGS policy regarding lost graded cards?
(10-13-2011, 06:50 PM)ak11 Wrote: I was hoping a moderator who can talk to BGS staff could help me get informed. I have a shipment of graded cards that was supposed to be delivered today by FedEx, but has not been tracked since yesterday in Irving. I have FedEx putting a trace on the package, but this is my first ever BGS package that did not deliver when it was supposed to. I live in Texas, so I use ground and it gets here in a day. I am suspicious that someone stole the package. What's the insurance policy on lost/stolen graded cards? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
If they weren't delivered, its on FedEx to repay. Nothing to do with BGS.
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]