Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Pack Pulls

Recent Pack Pulls
I've had some pretty good luck with packs recently:

The Lincecum and A-Rod came from a pack in one of those $9.99 mixed boxes. The Markakis was from a Gypsy Queen retail pack (only bought three), and the Cruz was from a hobby pack (only bought two). The Scarpetta was from a retail blaster, and the Cashner was from a hobby pack (only bought three). Not too bad for sticking with just a few packs each purchase.

Collecting Smoltz, Teixeira, Chipper, plus other Braves and Georgia Tech stars (Calvin Johnson, Garciaparra, Varitek, Wieters, Demaryius Thomas, Derrick Morgan, Stephen Hill, Michael Johnson, Jarrett Jack and others)

RE: Recent Pack Pulls
Not bad, man. Tim Lincecum sure looks funny without all the hair!

I could use your Cashner auto if you're up for trading anything.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I love pulling stuff from a few packs! That is how i got one of my superfractors. I love those gypsy queen autos.

(09-30-2011, 11:37 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Not bad, man. Tim Lincecum sure looks funny without all the hair!

I could use your Cashner auto if you're up for trading anything.
Thanks! Trade offer on the way - see if there is anything else you would want to add.

Collecting Smoltz, Teixeira, Chipper, plus other Braves and Georgia Tech stars (Calvin Johnson, Garciaparra, Varitek, Wieters, Demaryius Thomas, Derrick Morgan, Stephen Hill, Michael Johnson, Jarrett Jack and others)

Wish I had your luck when it comes to pack pulls
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]