`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Boston really gonna blow this lead?

RE: Is Boston really gonna blow this lead?
(09-26-2011, 03:09 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: You just better hope you can win all 3 of your games as I see the Yankees not tring as hard to try and help with Boston not making the playoffs. I can see the Rays pulling off a sweep of the Yankees. Because to me you would not be tring as hard as they were last night on getting the win unless you didn't want that team in the playoff. The Yankees have nothing to play for as they have cliched homefield for the American league.

I'm sure the Yanks will rest players. I would never say that they won't try as hard. I would hope no professional athlete would ever say that.

Additionally, not that the Yanks would be able to play the Sox/Rays until the ALCS anyway but if you were a member of the Yanks, who would you want to see right now in the round before the World Series? The Sox who have been god awful since the start of September or the Rays? I would think making an easier road to the World Series would be more important than just trying to get one over on a team.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Boston really gonna blow this lead? - by ricelynnevans75 - 09-26-2011, 05:36 AM