Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LTTF Barry Bonds base and inserts

RE: LTTF Barry Bonds base and inserts
Trade offer sent!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(02-08-2012, 11:26 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: I still have the Bonds/Sosa bat/base card if you're interested.
Not sure I have anything for the dual,and I think I already took all the base Bonds I needed from you.I really do need more trade bait.Thanks.

(02-08-2012, 12:01 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Trade offer sent!
Sent back your way.

(02-08-2012, 09:31 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I've got some mid-90's stuff if you want to look.
Open offer sent with comment-thanks.

(02-08-2012, 11:30 AM)damandan28 Wrote: i have a barry bonds topps 89 uk mini. im looking for a matt moore
I'd love to have it,but I don't have any Moore's.

Offers responded too.Thanks everyone.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Bump for a new week

As luck would have it, I just brought my Bonds cards upstairs to add today. Check me in about an hour. I collect Konerko, Frank Thomas, and any White Sox I don't already have.

(09-10-2011, 07:35 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I have Baseball,Basketball and Football to trade.Thanks.

(02-13-2012, 10:36 AM)dena17 Wrote: As luck would have it, I just brought my Bonds cards upstairs to add today. Check me in about an hour. I collect Konerko, Frank Thomas, and any White Sox I don't already have.
Open offer sent

Humpday bump

I have a bunch of Bonds. I know yr interested in a couple I have already. Will update the org tonight and send you an open offer. I am interested in some of your Bowman Chrome.
Collecting Bowman Chrome Draft/Prospect Autos & Game Used.
Also looking for serial numbered Ellis Burks & Game Used.

[Image: EllisBurks2-1.jpg]

I'm going to have some more Bonds FT if your interested. Once all my trades come in and get my act together in the org I'll message you to see if they suit your needs.
kmaese24

(02-16-2012, 12:37 PM)kmaese24 Wrote: I'm going to have some more Bonds FT if your interested. Once all my trades come in and get my act together in the org I'll message you to see if they suit your needs.
Okay great.Lmk--thanks

(02-15-2012, 01:05 PM)james lacroix Wrote: I have a bunch of Bonds. I know yr interested in a couple I have already. Will update the org tonight and send you an open offer. I am interested in some of your Bowman Chrome.
I'll get to your offer tonight.

I am a Bonds collector as well. Give me a look. If you want any of the high-end cards I have listed, I need high-end in return. Thanks!!
Bonds Cards Wanted: 2007 Topps Sterling Booklets, 2002 Fleer Highlights Autos, 2003 Sweet Sigs Autos, Bowman Sterling Black Refractors #/25