`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(COYOTES/JETS, p.100)
Ok, Ok, I know some people are gonna crap on me for this, but since I've been coming on and working on my organize, and paying very little attention to the boards recently, I honestly had no idea about this thread!! That being said, I read the "Senators Pages" and saw several people asking/commenting about MY Sens patches, and what I would submit...well, here goes, but first, since I missed it completely, I gotta agree, Spud's Canadian flag Alfie tops the charts! Now, here's a scan I took this morning to highlight 3 of my faves...

[Image: 3senspatches.jpg]

The Artifacts Heatley IS a Senators card, but the swatches are from a Thrashers jersey, so blue and gold in both swatches. Serial numbered 39/50

The OPC Premier is from 2007/08 and is a Premier Stitchings Jason Spezza serial numbered 33/99. As you can see, it's a Canadian and Italian flag...

The 03/04 ITGAction is the Ruby Wade Redden. It's 2 colour and has one of the fattest seams I've ever seen!

Of course, then we have this:

[Image: LimitedAlfie.jpg]

Won in an E-Bay auction for a grand total of $9.00!

Very shortly, I'll dig out my ONLY Coyotes/Jets GU currently in my org.
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(COYOTES/JETS, p.100) - by opierocks - 10-13-2011, 04:36 AM