`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
$1,000 spree review with SCANS

RE: $1,000 spree review with SCANS
I'm not understanding how you did this for a grand? Are these just breaks or singles pickups as well?
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(08-26-2011, 02:05 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I'm not understanding how you did this for a grand? Are these just breaks or singles pickups as well?
Just breaks.. the owner of the LCS is good to repeat customers. A lot of the 2010 BDPP I got for $45/ hobby box. etc...

But at 45 dollars a box (which is $540 a case and $350 lower than anybody on the planet) that is 765 of your money based on the 17 regular Draft autos you posted. I didnt double count the USA auto's cause I know they were bonuses. But that leaves only $235 to buy multiple boxes of Bowman and Platinum, and it doesnt make sense. I think your either lost track of how much you spent or are grossly exagerrating on how little was spent for what you pulled.

Either way nice cards.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(08-26-2011, 03:57 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: But at 45 dollars a box (which is $540 a case and $350 lower than anybody on the planet) that is 765 of your money based on the 17 regular Draft autos you posted. I didnt double count the USA auto's cause I know they were bonuses. But that leaves only $235 to buy multiple boxes of Bowman and Platinum, and it doesnt make sense. I think your either lost track of how much you spent or are grossly exagerrating on how little was spent for what you pulled.

Either way nice cards.
If I was wrong... it wouldn't be the first time. LOL... thank God for online banking...

(08-26-2011, 02:05 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I'm not understanding how you did this for a grand? Are these just breaks or singles pickups as well?
I was thinking the same thing. It looks to be 40+ hobby boxes and some very high end, tough pulls. I would love to find some of those boxes at about $25 each.

wowo dreams!!!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I like the Corban Josephs, I go to church his dad.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

do you still have the tabata? if so i'd be interested in it