`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Blaster Box + 1 Topps Jumbo Pack

RE: 2011 Topps Blaster Box + 1 Topps Jumbo Pack
Ok, wow, I had no idea. So which cards have a sparkle variation? Bear with me, I havent been back on the baseball side of the hobby for nearly 15 years. Been only in football, so this is probably a total rookie mistake.

I'm not sure which specific cards have a sparkle variation, but they are all listed in the database. But don't feel bad, I think everyone has been confused at some point by that one single card.

nice break! Got any kimballs or topps town2 for trade?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

dont feel bad, I didnt even know about the sparkle variation and had to go back through all my commons to see if I had any (found a Manny Ramirez)
take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]

Please PM me about the Aaron SP if it is for trade, also might be interested in the Prado
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(07-22-2011, 07:50 PM)daytonator Wrote: Ok, wow, I had no idea. So which cards have a sparkle variation? Bear with me, I havent been back on the baseball side of the hobby for nearly 15 years. Been only in football, so this is probably a total rookie mistake.
http://www.baseballcardcollectors.net/20...-checklist
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)