Pretty good results:

[Image: GoldPinieda.jpg]
Gold Michael Pinieda
[Image: 11ToppsHankSP.jpg]
SP Hank Aaron
[Image: 11ToppsSeaverCommemorativePatch.jpg]
Commemorative Patch Tom Seaver
[Image: KGrHqEOKj8E30180RvBOKFcDuKOg0_12.jpg]
Martin Prado Double Die Cut (From Diamond Giveaway)
[Image: SparkleBrown.jpg]
Sparkle Dominick Brown

All FT, just LMK what you can use. I have to redeem the Prado still.

RE: 2011 Topps Blaster Box + 1 Topps Jumbo Pack
Pretty good break!...the Domonic Brown isn't a sparkle though, unless you're being sarcastic lol.

Jsyk, the domonic brown isn't a sparkle card; just glare. It seems that Topps likes to mess with people's heads.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

double die cut?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-22-2011, 07:22 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Pretty good break!...the Domonic Brown isn't a sparkle though, unless you're being sarcastic lol.
yeah i heard rumours the dominic cards are diamond sparkle.......so many on ebay saying it is

(07-22-2011, 07:24 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: yeah i heard rumours the dominic cards are diamond sparkle.......so many on ebay saying it is
Well if it's on eBay then it HAS to be true!! :p

(07-22-2011, 07:24 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: yeah i heard rumours the dominic cards are diamond sparkle.......so many on ebay saying it is
I wish. I have at least 3 of them.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

(07-22-2011, 07:22 PM)amysb4212 Wrote: Jsyk, the domonic brown isn't a sparkle card; just glare. It seems that Topps likes to mess with people's heads.
Oh geez, I had no idea. It looks like a sparkle. How the hell am I suposed to tell the difference. I go on Ebay to confirm and they have the same looking card, so I took the photo off there, but it looks identical so...
LMK how I can tell the difference.

(07-22-2011, 07:35 PM)daytonator Wrote: Oh geez, I had no idea. It looks like a sparkle. How the hell am I suposed to tell the difference. I go on Ebay to confirm and they have the same looking card, so I took the photo off there, but it looks identical so...
LMK how I can tell the difference.
its the same with all the Seattle Mariners cards.......some say its a sparkle.......lmao.......the emblem on their hat is shape like a diamond

There is no difference, because there is no sparkle card for Dominic Brown. Just a reflection off his helmet in the picture that people still advertise as a sparkle on eBay to rip people off who don't know that there isn't a sparkle variation for him.