`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retail Luck Continues!!

Retail Luck Continues!!
I have been pretty lucky with retail so far this year. I have pulled a bunch of autos and a couple sparkle cards. I picked up one jumbo pack of Topps Series 2 today at Wal-Mart and got my first GU card from retail!

[Image: scan0005pk.jpg]

RE: Retail Luck Continues!!
(07-08-2011, 01:10 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: I have been pretty lucky with retail so far this year. I have pulled a bunch of autos and a couple sparkle cards. I picked up one jumbo pack of Topps Series 2 today at Wal-Mart and got my first GU card from retail!
I totally agree. Especially 2011 Topps Series 1 and 2. They've been really nice to me this year (three "sparkle" cards, one auto, two game used, several short prints, etc).

Nice pull!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I think it's funny how you can get GU/Auto from 2011 retail packs, but not the blasters. It's like encouraging the pack searchers
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Wow, I didn't even know that. I just kind of assumed the blasters and retail were the same. Is it the rack packs you are pulling these out of?

i can use the swisher if its for trade.

way to go. pulling a gu out of a retail pack is some good luck indeed.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(07-08-2011, 02:23 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Wow, I didn't even know that. I just kind of assumed the blasters and retail were the same. Is it the rack packs you are pulling these out of?
Well, you can a HOF Buyback Auto but it's 1:95,000 odds, and that's the only auto/GU you can get in blasters (2011 Topps Series 1/2 blasters)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-08-2011, 03:19 PM)supremelou Wrote: i can use the swisher if its for trade.
It's not for trade yet buddy, I'm going to hold on to it for now

I had no luck with retail jumbos in the last 2 years other than 1 SP, bought a bunch when hobby series 1 got out of hand, but had good luck with the series 2 10 dollar 72 card boxes, bought 5 total and pulled a Wade LeBlanc auto, David Ortiz GU, Mike Schmidt SP, and Jimmie Foxx diamond anniversary parallel. Pretty darn good for 10 bucks a box, though I havent pulled a sparkle from hobby or retail.

Not bad for retail
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK