`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vintage Cardinals PC (updated 7/20)

Vintage Cardinals PC (updated 7/20)
PC pick-ups -- Thanks for looking. Have more coming will add them when they arrive.

1965 Topps Cardinals team set 28% complete

[Image: img145.jpg][Image: img149.jpg][Image: img150.jpg]

[Image: img151.jpg][Image: img152.jpg][Image: img153.jpg]

[Image: img154.jpg]

RE: Vintage PC Pick-ups
That Dean is awesome Smile I didn't know I had competition for vintage Cardinals around here.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(07-08-2011, 01:33 PM)beatles guy Wrote: That Dean is awesome Smile I didn't know I had competition for vintage Cardinals around here.
Thanks, I just starting getting into vintage this year and it is all your fault. Seeing all of the cards you post got me interested.

[Image: DizzyDean.png]

Those are some nice pickups.
I noticed that you won one of those Beckett contests. Congratulations on beating the odds!!!
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

1955 Topps Cardinals team set 100% complete

[Image: img342.jpg][Image: img332.jpg][Image: img326.jpg]

[Image: img322.jpg][Image: img321.jpg][Image: img165.jpg]

[Image: img164.jpg][Image: img163.jpg][Image: img347.jpg]

[Image: img346.jpg][Image: img345.jpg][Image: img344.jpg]

[Image: img343.jpg][Image: img353.jpg]

I'm gettin' jealous now,,,Very nice pickups, especially the Dean..."Bring it on home, Bring it to Jerome"...
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(07-08-2011, 02:33 PM)dkotart Wrote: Thanks, what did I win? Is it anyhting good? Where do I find this out?
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-144...pid1606297
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

Very Nice Pick Ups!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Really nice cards. Like the Musial and Dean card. Vintage is an addiction.

I al so like the Dizzy Dean great additions to your pc
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]