`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Birthday List Part 2...THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!....

Birthday List Part 2...THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!....
First off I would like to start off by saying "Thank You" for everyone who responded to my birthday thread Smile . I would love to be able to send everyone on the list a small care package for their bday but unfortunately budget does not permit. So as part of my thank you, I would like to do a Birthday contest. Yea!!!!!! Big Grin

Here is how the contest goes......

1. For 1 year.......every month on the 1st I will post a trivia question for the people I have on my bday list in this thread(don't worry those who didn't respond, you have until the last day of the previous month to get me your bday).

2. The first person to answer the trivia question correctly with a birthday in that month will be the winner.

3. I will then get the winner's addy via PM and send you a small care package with a card(s) for your PC. You should expect delivery by the end of your birthday month.

This contest I hope will be successful and fun. So please enter your bday and let's have fun. CONTEST starts Aug. 1, 2011 and ends July 2012.

Post any questions here!!!

Well it's been a fun year with the Birthday contest Smile

I want to thank EVERYONE who helped make this contest a success!!!!

I am gonna take a little break from the contest but I am going to brain storm and come up with a BIGGER and BETTER contest Smile And yes I like the Birthday theme Big Grin

THANKS AGAIN guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winners list:

Aug Winner - Jdetter23 was the 1st to answer correctly with Vinny Testaverde Smile

Sept Winner- mattfastiggi 1st to answer correctly with Richard Dent

Oct Winner- BigLump007 1st to answer correctly with UCLA vs Wisconsin

Nov Winner- bakerman8419 1st to answer correctly with phins @ cowboys

Dec Winner- Redskins316 1st to answer correctly with the Steelers

Jan Winner- RS20 1st to answer correctly with the Skins and the Jets

Feb Winner- Younglover 1st to answer correctly with Jan. 15, 1967

March Winner- Estuaryman 1st to answer correctly with Johnny Rodgers

April Winner- Brentboudreaux1 1st to answer correctly with 2nd round

May Winner- Kylebucksfan 1st to answer correctly with David Wilson

June Winner- Ftballcards 1st to answer correctly with 1939

July Winner- FT28Jags 1st to answer correctly with 2002

Messages In This Thread
Birthday List Part 2...THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!.... - by ripkenfan72 - 07-01-2011, 08:10 PM