`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Basketball MUST GO.

Basketball MUST GO.
I don't follow basketball anymore and I am trying to get rid of all of my baseball. I have a lot of cards as I like to build sets. If you are looking to finish sets please take a look. I am willing to trade in your favor for bulk deals. Please help me get rid of my basketballl!!!

Looking for football or select baseball cards I can use to trade for football. Please take a look.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Basketball MUST GO.
sent an offer
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

to the top.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(06-26-2011, 09:02 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I don't follow basketball anymore and I am trying to get rid of all of my baseball. I have a lot of cards as I like to build sets. If you are looking to finish sets please take a look. I am willing to trade in your favor for bulk deals. Please help me get rid of my basketballl!!!

Looking for football or select baseball cards I can use to trade for football. Please take a look.
Sent open offer..