`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome!

RE: Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome!
(06-17-2011, 01:44 AM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: I'm very, very suprised that Mattingly hasn't got in yet..He was way before my time, but from what I've seen from old vids and stats, hopefully he will eventually get in like Dawson and Rice did...

Non-Yankees players would be Chipper Jones and Randy Johnson (even if he couldnt pitch for the Yankees). One my favorite (even though he doesnt have shot in he!!) is Mike Sweeney.

(06-17-2011, 01:52 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: As far as who should not be in the HOF i'll just say one person PHIL RIZZUTO. I love the scooter but he just does not have the numbers to put him where he is at. There are many who should not be in the HOF but at the risk of hurting ones feelings i'll stay mute on that subject but as far as who should be in the HOF Pete Rose and Shoeless Joe Jackson.

I agree with all three. My grandmother (lives in Cincy) refuse to watch baseball until they allow Rose in the Hall.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome! - by beginesj - 06-17-2011, 01:52 AM