`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome!

RE: Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome!
(06-17-2011, 01:28 AM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: I'd like to have a little discussion on this..I think it would be good...

-What recently retired players do you believe will get into Cooperstown?
-What players do you think should be in even though they aren't?
-Any current players that you believe will make the hall of fame?

To get it started, I'll bring up Bernie Williams..I think eventually he will get in, but will not be close to a first ballot hof'er...Anyone else have an opinion?

And does anyone believe Roger Maris will eventually get put in?

I would like to see both Bernie Williams and Roger Maris getting into the Hall. However I dont think Maris will (even though he held the HR record for 30+ years) due to I would think he would have been let in by now. I grew up in the 80's and the two I'm suprised that have not been let in is my first favorite player Ron Guidry and the fan favorite Don Mattingly. I think Jeter and Mo will be a first time inductees. I also think Pettitte will be eventually be allowed in.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall of Fame Discussion..Everyone is welcome! - by beginesj - 06-17-2011, 01:41 AM