`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Most Recent Box Breaks And Acquisitions (Pic Heavy)

RE: My Most Recent Box Breaks And Acquisitions (Pic Heavy)
I dont know if you want to trade the Subban Contenders, but I have 2 Hall's so I would like to trade 1 for some of the other big rookies that I need from the set.

(05-25-2011, 06:01 PM)PhoeniXxX_Soars Wrote: As stated, welcome back... YAY! Now there's 8 active people on the hockey boards! hahaha!

Glad the trip went well...

RE trades: We'll have to try to work something out for that Yip SPA FW/AU/RC. I'll see what I can dig up.

Cheers!

Tim
Thank you for the warm welcome! We'll be back in the double-digits soon, my friend!!! Haha!
(05-25-2011, 06:10 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: RANDI!!

I am happy to hear you had a great time with your son and were able to spend some quality time with him. I am sure he missed you just as much as you missed him...Hopefully you'll be able to spen more and more time with him here in the future.

As for cards: I could use the Crosby holo and the Malking great outdoors card.....Ive already acquired the rest....But will take the Tangradi and johnson rcs if you cant trade them to Walt.

Glad to have you back buddy...somebody has to watch TIMMY!!!
Thank you, Hugh! It's tough to be away from him again, but I know that he is being taken care of and misses me as much as I miss him. I just wish that it did not have to be this way. We are planning another trip for the future, but not too sure about the time-frame.

The cards are still available, and you know what I am looking for! I am just waiting to have offers sprung on me so I can check out the "new and improved" trade feature. I love how you have to search for the cards that you are in need of now, instead of them jumping to the top of the list like they used to. It's the challenge that's the fun, right? Not the collecting itself! I will be sure to keep communication with both you and Walt as to which cards are going where.

I am fairly sure that you know keeping Tim in line is a job reserved for people in white coats, right? I do not wear one, so me thinks that he shall still run amok among the boards! Haha!
Thank you! I was very fortunate to have pulled them. I wish that they were of better player, but I will take what i can get! Haha!

(05-25-2011, 07:25 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sick patches nice additions

Not correct... but I like where you are going with this! Haha! irishpenguinsfan nailed it. They put Carolina Hurricanes as his team. Hmm... now I am getting an idea for a contest! I will think something up and post it, details and a prize later.

(05-25-2011, 07:37 PM)jafi1972 Wrote: I am guessing that the error is that Alexander Burmistrov forgot to sign that card?

Where is my prize if I am right? Big Grin Tongue

Ding-ding! We have a winner! You win... well... um... sorry, but I don't have anything yet. Haha! Now if this was 1992 this would be considered a great hit... seeing as error cards were all the rage back then. Now it's just pestering.

(05-25-2011, 09:39 PM)irishpenguinsfan Wrote: no the error is that in the Auto space it reads Carolina not Atlanta

(05-25-2011, 11:05 PM)dragik Wrote: I dont know if you want to trade the Subban Contenders, but I have 2 Hall's so I would like to trade 1 for some of the other big rookies that I need from the set.
I am willing to trade the Subban, and am interested in one of your Hall's. Let me know what you would like to do and we can work from there.

P.S. The other trade with the Crown Royale Patrick Roy fell through, so it is available still.

Randi

Randi- Absolutley marvelous to see you have returned safely and that your time in Minn was all good! I adore the new profile pic! Your smile says it all! And your son looks amazing with you..so cute!
I can see by your breaks that you managed to make up for lost time whilst away from the hobby...those are amazing cards you pulled! And I very much appreciate you thinking of me for the Giroux's and hope to be back on and trading again very soon myself, as things have really changed here (for better, for worse yet to be determined) in the time you were away...Im sure it was a bit of a shock to find you needed to pay for the org and the trade features...see what happens when you leave us.!!
I will return your PM shortly as time is just getting away from me lately and cant tell you how great is to have you back..!
-Craig

(05-28-2011, 12:25 AM)skelscardclozzit Wrote: Randi- Absolutley marvelous to see you have returned safely and that your time in Minn was all good! I adore the new profile pic! Your smile says it all! And your son looks amazing with you..so cute!
I can see by your breaks that you managed to make up for lost time whilst away from the hobby...those are amazing cards you pulled! And I very much appreciate you thinking of me for the Giroux's and hope to be back on and trading again very soon myself, as things have really changed here (for better, for worse yet to be determined) in the time you were away...Im sure it was a bit of a shock to find you needed to pay for the org and the trade features...see what happens when you leave us.!!
I will return your PM shortly as time is just getting away from me lately and cant tell you how great is to have you back..!
-Craig
Thank you for the welcome, Craig! The pic is one of my favorite of me and my son, but every picture of him is fantastic! I did end up making some great acquisitions whilst on my hiatus and am hoping that I made the right choice by buying another six-month sub. for the OPG. I am hoping to make some more great trades with our community members soon!

I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope that things start looking up for you. Take care of yourself.

Randi

I need the Bower, what would you like in return?
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

nice stuff Randi,
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Welcome back sir! I could use the Subban Contenders! LMK I have a ton of stuff for trade.

I need the Bower!
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/