`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2010 Limited Material Phenoms set needs

RE: 2010 Limited Material Phenoms set needs
Busted some boxes today and pulled the Sanders. 8 more left. Please help if you can! Thanks!

(05-23-2011, 09:46 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Busted some boxes today and pulled the Sanders. 8 more left. Please help if you can! Thanks!
i have the best and suh i could let the best go suh not sure

(05-23-2011, 10:13 PM)suhbest Wrote: i have the best and suh i could let the best go suh not sure
i like the barry sanders patch and the suh shoe let me know if you are intersted i can show you apick of the best

(05-23-2011, 10:13 PM)suhbest Wrote: i have the best and suh i could let the best go suh not sure
Please check my bucket for the Best and hopefully I have something for the Suh too.

i like the barry sanders patch and the suh shoe let me know if you are intersted i can show you apick of the best
Yeah, that's possible. You can post it here.

(05-23-2011, 10:20 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Please check my bucket for the Best and hopefully I have something for the Suh too.

Yeah, that's possible. You can post it here.
here it is[Image: lions1.jpg]

(05-23-2011, 10:42 PM)suhbest Wrote: here it is[Image: lions1.jpg]
I'm definitely interested. Put the Best or both in your org, and send me an offer. Thanks.

Bump it up

Thanks to a trade with suhbest, I have Suh and Best coming my way! Thanks for the help!

Anyone else?

Best and Suh came today! Thanks suhbest!

I have an extra Lafell. Checking your bucket now. What else do you collect?
Checked your bucket, Interested in that Earl Campbell NT AU. CMB see what else you can use.

I've got the Colt McCoy. I just traded for it like a week ago so i'm not sure if I want to move it. You have any sweet Redskins hiding anywhere?