Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Favorite card.
Lightbulb 
Favorite card.
If you would like post your favorite card here:]

RE: Favorite card.
(02-27-2011, 11:56 AM)andrew4444 Wrote: If you would like post your favorite card here:]
Gold Chrome refractor

[Image: 2011-02-11_16-38-28_769-1.jpg]
Upperdeck Diamond Club member
Member of Beckett's board since 2003
[Image: 8cfcaeb5.jpg]

Wow, did you pull that yourself?
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

I have about ten cards that I like equally but, if I was forced to choose one, I'd go with this Jordan card since I love the design so much...

[Image: MichaelJordan.jpg]
Smile 
My most favorite card of all time will be the RC of Larry Bird and Magic Johnson. Sad, so sad because I don't have any yet. Next to nothing will be any card of Larry Bird and Magic Johnson with dual autographs, dual 2 or more colors of patch that is game-worn and is short printed. I know it is farfetched but I can dream right? A 1/1 would kill me!!!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

how do you guys post pictures of your cards i cant

wow that Blake Gold Chrome looks Perfect, great card!!!

I would have to say this is one of my Fav's.

[Image: IMG_0413-1.jpg]

My favorite is my 2010 timeless treasures 1/1 lebron mvp logoman.

(02-27-2011, 11:56 AM)andrew4444 Wrote: If you would like post your favorite card here:]
Fantastic card choices thus far, to post pictures I would recommend placing scans of your cards into photobucket, copying the IMG codes and pasting them into your written submission. You will see the IMG link address initially, but upon posting your reply or opening discussion thread the picture will appear. I can't select just one favorite card, nor do I have scans to exhibit of my favored selections, but as I'm working toward compiling a 1 card PC master set of 2009-10 SP Game Used (inclusive of one PC hit from every major subset, which can include but does not demand subset parallel variations), I would have to say my gains thus far in this pursuit are some of my more cherished cardboard collectibles (Jordan/Pippen Dual Jersey, LeBron/Garnett/Gay Triple Patch, Kobe/Garnett/Duncan/Pippen Fabric Foursome, George Gervin Retro Rookie Exclusives, etc.). If anyone has a nice legend 8 way piece, signature fabrics or tag team dual/quad that includes a majority of these high caliber type players, please let me know by PM - would love to purchase them to finish off this collection that has currently stagnated. Looking forward to seeing more contributions to this thread.
Heart 
(03-06-2011, 12:39 PM)jeffnyg23 Wrote: Fantastic card choices thus far, to post pictures I would recommend placing scans of your cards into photobucket, copying the IMG codes and pasting them into your written submission. You will see the IMG link address initially, but upon posting your reply or opening discussion thread the picture will appear. I can't select just one favorite card, nor do I have scans to exhibit of my favored selections, but as I'm working toward compiling a 1 card PC master set of 2009-10 SP Game Used (inclusive of one PC hit from every major subset, which can include but does not demand subset parallel variations), I would have to say my gains thus far in this pursuit are some of my more cherished cardboard collectibles (Jordan/Pippen Dual Jersey, LeBron/Garnett/Gay Triple Patch, Kobe/Garnett/Duncan/Pippen Fabric Foursome, George Gervin Retro Rookie Exclusives, etc.). If anyone has a nice legend 8 way piece, signature fabrics or tag team dual/quad that includes a majority of these high caliber type players, please let me know by PM - would love to purchase them to finish off this collection that has currently stagnated. Looking forward to seeing more contributions to this thread.
That is a good set(s) to complete. How long do you think it will take to complete it?

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?