IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Champions League Round of 16

Champions League Round of 16
This is simple: who you got?

Seconds Legs

Roma/Shaktar D. (now 2-3): Shaktar wins easily with Eduardo and the chaos involving Roma

Milan/Sp*rs (now 0-1): Sp*rs crack under pressure and Milan wins 2-1 at WHL to advance on away goals

Valencia/Shalke (now 1-1): Shalke is built for the Champions League, and they are finding their stride in the Bundlesliga, so I'll take them at home in an entertaining match

Arsenal/Barca (now 2-1): Arsenal get a 2-2 result at the Camp Nou and come of age thanks to another beastly performance from Wilshere. *no bias was used in the formulation of this pick* haha

Over 2 Legs

Inter/Bayern: A cracking affair that goes to PKs; I have no idea who to pick

Lyon/Real Madrid: RM exact revenge and win the tie handily

Marseille/ManUtd: ManUtd should progress but this will be a tricky first tie in France.

Copenhagen/Chelsea: Chelsea will make this hard on themselves and Copenhagen will have some belief that they progress after the first leg. Chelsea's quality will show alongside their age.
Currently working on 2010 Bowman Chrome Regular/Prospects, 2010 Bowman Sterling,
and 2010 Topps

RE: Champions League Round of 16
JUUUUUVE! STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE!!

RE: Champions League Round of 16
I pulled a Christian Pulisic RC out of one blister pack of soccer cards a couple of years back, was pretty happy.

He's supposed to be the future of US soccer, correct?