`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking For Common Cards from 67, 75, 74

Looking For Common Cards from 67, 75, 74
Greetings, (the vintage threads do not seem to get much action!)

I am trying to complete a full run of Topps Football cards from 1967 to 1985. I am compiling a master list and think I am missing about 100-200 cards. Most are from the sets listed in the title but if you have vintage commons laying around post a reply and maybe we can work something out.
I have plenty of modern era trade bait that you will hopefully see as a trade in your favor. GU/Mem/Auto etc...

Thanks for looking.
Jeff
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

RE: Looking For Common Cards from 67, 75, 74
PM sent

(02-16-2011, 03:40 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: Greetings, (the vintage threads do not seem to get much action!)

I am trying to complete a full run of Topps Football cards from 1967 to 1985. I am compiling a master list and think I am missing about 100-200 cards. Most are from the sets listed in the title but if you have vintage commons laying around post a reply and maybe we can work something out.
I have plenty of modern era trade bait that you will hopefully see as a trade in your favor. GU/Mem/Auto etc...

Thanks for looking.
Jeff
US Army Mechanic collecting 49er Greats; Rice, Montana, Craig, Rathman, Patrick Willis, etc.

I have a bunch of extra 1971 topps. I am working on that year. They appear to be most from a vending box real crisp colors,not perfect but most are real nice. If you need some maybe we can work something out.either pm me or send email. njtrap4@comcast.net
Will trade for anything that catches my eye. Ovechkin RC's,Brodeur,Devils,Yankees, Cowboys,HOFer's, vintage,Auto's and patches.I send everything in new bubble envelope.And being new I don't mind sending first.

I have a few 74 and 75 available. Do you have a wantlist available?

Jim
[Image: hgSw1.png]
Looking for 1990 PRO SET football variations.
Especially 666 Steve Young!!!!