`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
The Ohio State University Buckeyes collection

RE: The Ohio State University Buckeyes auto collection
That video is crazy! When I was at Ohio State I was in the athletic band, but not the marching band. We played at the basketball games, hockey games, spring football game, etc. The guy who arranged all the music for this show was actually a year behind me (he graduated in 2007) and arranged a bunch of sweet music for the athletic band back then. The video has more than 3 million hits, it's pretty awesome to know people that instrumental (pun intended) in it!

Incidentally gonzo, love the Katz and Vrabel additions! Also, I see that Krenzel auto in the Buckeye uni, you should trade it to me for my Bears uni RC auto :-D But as a Buckeye I totally understand if you gotta keep it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thread is bugging out again, can't see Buck's post.

So hopefully this new Magic triple auto will fix it:

[Image: nicemagictripleof25.jpg]

#20/25

Thanks for looking!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Bump for the marching band and the mystery post.

Damn that triple auto is sweet. Fabulous looking card there. Awesome pickup, mrgonzodad.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Beauty triple!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Thanks everyone.

Buckunteer - Neat story! I've been trying to convince my wife we need get the kids tuba lessons lol.

If I ever finish organizing cardboard we'll see what we can do about helping grow your college uni pc. Winter is almost here, so that means construction (the other season in AK) is going to wind down.

That triple is awesome......first one of those I have seen.

(10-11-2012, 12:09 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: That triple is awesome......first one of those I have seen.
I've been searching for the Ginn/Smith/Gonzo from 09 FOREVER. Never seen that one yet.

(10-11-2012, 08:15 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I've been searching for the Ginn/Smith/Gonzo from 09 FOREVER. Never seen that one yet.
I will add that to my search list as well, then.

Sweet pick-ups, Gonzo!

While my Panthers are stinking it up b/c of inconsistent play in the NFL; my college team is FINALLY having a good season. Even though they blew it against VA Tech on Saturday, Duke is in a good spot to get their 1st Bowl game since 1994. The next win makes them eligible and that's not something that Duke has even had a shot at for a looooong time.
A 5-2 record right now is GREAT for Duke after winning less than 5 games over the entire season for MANY years now. The best part is that they are winning games while having to cycle through 3 different QB's b/c of random injuries.
However, NFL fans should be rooting for their team to draft Connor Vernon next April. That guy is one of the best WR's I have ever seen. He is now the ACC All-time leader in receiving yards and receiving TD's. Everyone should track down some footage of him. He will be a fantastic receiver in the NFL! If the Carolina Panthers get him next year, the NFC South is in big trouble. Wink