`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
(06-02-2013, 09:36 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: If will replies to one of you guys or if someone else would like them I will pass them on to keep it going

Just send them to a trusted member from this thread who gives you an addy.
(06-02-2013, 10:14 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Ryan, they've already been there with me during Christmas a couple years back! LOL
Correct. Your post from Stone Mtn. was #161. I was just checking back through the thread to see how long ago I had the card. I saw yours and thought I'd list it for you. My 1st pic was #98. I got it from 'mrgonzodad' and sent it to 'younglover'. Both of them got to post pics from better trips than I did. It rained the entire time I had F&R, but I went with some clever pics since I was so limited. I didn't want to hold them too long since 'younglover' had a plan.
I haven't seen/heard from Will in many months now. That doesn't mean we can't keep Frank and Roger moving along. It only means that we can't update the OP.

Keep it going 'rooster...'!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - by spazmatastic - 06-03-2013, 12:17 AM
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - by RN Collectibles - 08-04-2010, 01:42 PM