`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
I thought it would be fun to try to do this again. It never seems to last long but hopefully we can make it further than last time.<br />
So heres the deal. Lets see how long we can keep Frank & Roger going between the beckett traders before they disappear, for whatever reason.<br />
The cards surface is peeling up and wouldnt be worth much to anyone so theft shouldnt be a factor, LOL.<br />
Two things:<br />
1) You have to send it to someone who you KNOW will keep it going. Maybe send a little note just in case they havent seen the post... <br />
2) If possible, try to take a pic of the card somewhere cool or maybe you/your kids holding it. Or anything else you guys/gals can come up with. I was going to take a pic outside the Horseshoe in Columbus but my camera took a crap, LOL<br />
[Image: scan0002.jpg]<br />
[Image: scan0003.jpg]<br />
Delaware, OH - Florence, SC - Piketon, OH - Tacoma, WA - Atlanta, GA - Crossett, AR - Manchester, England - South Bend, IN - Anchorage, AK - Browns Summitt, NC - Los Banos, CA - Seaside, OR - Duluth, GA - Boulder, CO - Wahiawa, HI - Yuma, AZ - Appleton, WI - Houston, TX - Bradford, Ontario - Brunswick, ME - Staten Island, NY - Walnut Creek, CA - Bakersfield, CA - Fountain Hills, AZ - Wexford, PA - Wichita Falls, TX - Broken Arrow, OK - Pleasant Prairie, WI - Halls, TN - Providence, RI - Le Mars, IA - Poughkeepsie, NY - Temple, Tx - ?
Cant wait to see where they go!<br />
I will keep it updated with each stop as they are posted
Approximate total miles traveled ~ 56,958 as of Temple TX stop.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - by THE GREAT 48 - 06-23-2010, 08:13 PM
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~ - by RN Collectibles - 08-04-2010, 01:42 PM