`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Moon Mailday!!!*

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Vikings Mailday!*
Don't know if its been suggested but you have to add Thurman Thomas to this list Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Vikings Mailday!*
(01-26-2013, 05:39 PM)nineof Wrote: Really nice addition. I like when a card of a big fella gets added to a collection. Big Grin
Big guys need love too!
(01-26-2013, 05:42 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Don't know if its been suggested but you have to add Thurman Thomas to this list Smile
I'm actually in the process of adding 22 players to the list, he is in the running for sure, thanks for the feedback!

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Falcons Mailday! & List Update!*
Got good deal on the Gonzo below, really love the look of this set, SP Authentic is just great in general.

Also have a bunch of adds to the list itself to get it to a even 100, I think I got all the important ones I hope!

[Image: IMG_1844_zpsca7a1a27.jpg]

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Falcons Mailday! & List Update!*
Sweet Tony Gonzalez addition. Gotta like the old SPA's. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-06-2013, 06:41 AM)nineof Wrote: Sweet Tony Gonzalez addition. Gotta like the old SPA's. Big Grin
Thanks nine, and I agree, nothing better than the old SPA, I wish things were still simple like the 90s!

agree very nice gonzalez! and psa 10 to boot Smile
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(02-06-2013, 11:44 AM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: agree very nice gonzalez! and psa 10 to boot Smile
Thanks!

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *HUGE Unitas Mailday!!!*
HUGE pickup with this Unitas RC, finally got a PSA 7 that was decently centered, and at a fair price. Lemme know what you think!!

If you happen to see this, Chad, if you happen get a PSA 7 that looks nicer, or a higher grade, I would still be interested.

[Image: IMG_1942_zps6ff95141.jpg]

I'm not much for vintage but that's a beautiful card!

(02-14-2013, 06:16 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm not much for vintage but that's a beautiful card!
Thanks man! Hard to stop looking at it lol