RE: My 2012 Topps Strata Case Break
wow, congrats that has to be one of breaks of the year

Wow.....awesome case break bud.....good to see you posting again....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-29-2012, 12:23 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Just crazy Mel, two case hits and the BobIII is awesome. Glad the break was a killer one for you.
Thanks, Lump. It was a fun Christmas Eve! I pulled the RG III about 7 boxes in and would have been happy with that one! The next box had the 2 Shadow Box Cards.
(12-29-2012, 12:24 AM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice case! Looks well worth the price to me.
Thanks. I don't know if it was just a good case or good luck. Either way, It definitely was worth the risk and was extremely affordable to pre-order.

(12-29-2012, 01:26 AM)blaze92585 Wrote: Destroyed it. Great break. Always good to have fun breaking a case and have solid value afterwards. Congrats.
Thank you. I agree. This is the first case I've opened where I felt it was worth at least as much as I paid for it.

(12-29-2012, 02:14 AM)mik253 Wrote: Wow Mel!!! Great case IMO. Congrats on all those colors and 2 great autos.

If you need my addy for that Griffin just let me know and I will get you the new addy.... Big Grin
Thanks, Mik. Send me the new address. I don't have the RG III available, but I might have a few other 'Skins' to send you.

(12-29-2012, 02:24 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Does the RGIII look just as amazing in person? Congrats on the hits!
Yes it is! There's something about the Green that makes all those colors catch the eye. It's also #1 of 55 made.

(12-29-2012, 02:47 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Wow, awesome case break, looks like plenty of value there, congrats. Would like to try and trade for the Randle if anything is for trade.
I'll keep you in mind. I don't know if I'll actually put a set together yet, but if I don't do the Shadow Box cards, I'll let you know.

Would love to do the Rivet set, but I have not seen any pulled. I did get the OsweilerRivet auto redemption in another break.
(12-29-2012, 03:07 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Now THATS a case break! Congrats!
Thanks

(12-29-2012, 04:53 AM)ndevoy Wrote: WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! Great case break!!! Very interested in any of the blackmons if available.
PM an address. I'll see what I can do. I don't normally do straight patch sets, but I'm considering the mult-colored sets here.

(12-29-2012, 06:03 AM)puma7995 Wrote: wow, congrats that has to be one of breaks of the year
Thank you.

(12-29-2012, 06:35 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Wow.....awesome case break bud.....good to see you posting again....Smile
Thanks. I have a few more things I've picked up this season that I will post later.

GREAT stuff Mel!! I like the look of that patch set and I agree that could be an easy one to put together with multi-colors.

The multi-color clear cuts are absolutely beautiful in person!! So that just makes the RGIII even more special, imo!

Of course, the Luck auto... Big Grin

Would love to see you take on the Rivets. There have been 2 or 3 Criners posted already...so you'll have your work cut out for you. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-29-2012, 11:53 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: GREAT stuff Mel!! I like the look of that patch set and I agree that could be an easy one to put together with multi-colors.

The multi-color clear cuts are absolutely beautiful in person!! So that just makes the RGIII even more special, imo!

Of course, the Luck auto... Big Grin

Would love to see you take on the Rivets. There have been 2 or 3 Criners posted already...so you'll have your work cut out for you. Wink
Thanks, Wendy! I got the Osweiler redemption in the 1st box I bought at the LCS. Didn't mind it since I watched him play here in Phoenix last year ( even though he won't ever get to play behind Peyton)!

(12-29-2012, 11:57 AM)melcmd Wrote: Thanks, Wendy! I got the Osweiler redemption in the 1st box I bought at the LCS. Didn't mind it since I watched him play here in Phoenix last year ( even though he won't ever get to play behind Peyton)!
I like Osweiler, he'll get some time tomorrow if Peyton does his job early. Wink Been meaning to grab a couple of his ASU jersey autos. I'm trying to get a couple of the Arizona kids each year now. (So I'm secretly in love with your Foles pulls!) Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great case, Mel! Congrats!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Uh oh Mel, I think Wendy challenged you to put it together Big Grin , Let me know if you need help tracking them down lol I could always use a challenge. BTW ive seen a few pulled from box breaks on BO but I think they went ahead and put them on ebay.

(12-29-2012, 06:21 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Uh oh Mel, I think Wendy challenged you to put it together Big Grin , Let me know if you need help tracking them down lol I could always use a challenge. BTW ive seen a few pulled from box breaks on BO but I think they went ahead and put them on ebay.
I checked e-bay and found a couple. I'm working a big purchase now, kind of a Christmas present to me. If I do pull it off, it may help me decide which way to go.

I saw the RG III listed and the BIN is insane at $8000!!! Can't buy anything that cost more than my 1st adult car! Lol

Awesome break, keep me mind if you decide to trade your Rams.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/