`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
More Golden Giveaway Luck...

More Golden Giveaway Luck...
Having now entered a grand total of 9 codes in the 2012 Topps Golden Giveaway, my 9 year old son has just hit his 3rd Gold Parallel (/99), this time a Frank Robinson. All tolled, he's now 3 for 9, with Gold Parallel's for each of Robinson, Albert Pujols and Miguel Cabrera. Unbelievable.

RE: More Golden Giveaway Luck...
Wow, awesome! I entered over 40 codes and got only two base cards.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Will they mail those cards out to you or are they digital goods w/ no use? Haven't looked much into the whole giveaway thing

(12-05-2012, 11:49 AM)jd2k2003 Wrote: Will they mail those cards out to you or are they digital goods w/ no use? Haven't looked much into the whole giveaway thing
You can request shipment of the cards at any time (before the contest deadline, of course). Only the coins are digital.

By the way, does anyone here have any sense as to what it would take to pry loose one of the 1/1 Gold Embedded cards via trade through the Topps Golden Giveaway site. In other words, might the 3 Gold Parallels fetch 1 Gold Embedded? Has anyone had any luck getting a Gold Embedded? Thanks.

(12-05-2012, 11:56 AM)gloveman Wrote: You can request shipment of the cards at any time (before the contest deadline, of course). Only the coins are digital.

By the way, does anyone here have any sense as to what it would take to pry loose one of the 1/1 Gold Embedded cards via trade through the Topps Golden Giveaway site. In other words, might the 3 Gold Parallels fetch 1 Gold Embedded? Has anyone had any luck getting a Gold Embedded? Thanks.
I think you are going to need alot more. I had a Diamond 1/1 of Zach Dukes last year and I got 2 Topps Heritage Red Autos and 25 die cuts for it.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

My first code I ever entered was an Adam Jones gold

you think he could enter my codes for me??

I'd be very interested in trading for the Miguel Cabrera for my PC. -I have an identically valued Cal Ripken (base) die cut I'd throw in for free to facilitate an electronic trade. If that's something you'd be interested in, please pm me.

As you probably know, there are people that have entered DOZENS (if not hundreds) of codes and not pulled a single gold. That's a terrific lucky streak.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Wow! Awesome luck. I've entered like 60 and have three base to show for it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!