Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A New Biggest Pull Of My Life!!!!

RE: A New Biggest Pull Of My Life!!!!
Great dual.... two #'d to 5...sweet.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I have to admit,even though it kills me,that's a pretty sweet dual Auto. Numbered to 5,that's insane! Big Grin

Congrats.

My wife slipped up and told me that she got me the Texas Box(from DA $24.99) for XMas. Hope I get a nice Auto too! She won't let me have it yet. haha. I'll reveal what I get afterwards.
[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]

Soooooooooo cool, congrats Smile

Congrats on the pulls...I wouldn't mind owning the second one, not too sure about the first one though.... :p

AWESOME!!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(11-22-2012, 09:16 AM)LonghornMike311 Wrote: I have to admit,even though it kills me,that's a pretty sweet dual Auto. Numbered to 5,that's insane! Big Grin

Congrats.

My wife slipped up and told me that she got me the Texas Box(from DA $24.99) for XMas. Hope I get a nice Auto too! She won't let me have it yet. haha. I'll reveal what I get afterwards.
Texas and OU are both pretty cheap right now. Good luck man hope you pull something awesome!!! Love these because no matter what they're all PC

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

ALL I can say is WOOOOOOOW!!!!! Those are friggin sweet. As a lifelong Sooner my best one is the B.Sim and Boz Dual auto out of presspass legends or just press pass not sure. I had to trade it from my brother, gave him about 2 and a half times what it booked lol. Later bro and congrats on the mega hit

(11-23-2012, 12:31 PM)oumike83 Wrote: ALL I can say is WOOOOOOOW!!!!! Those are friggin sweet. As a lifelong Sooner my best one is the B.Sim and Boz Dual auto out of presspass legends or just press pass not sure. I had to trade it from my brother, gave him about 2 and a half times what it booked lol. Later bro and congrats on the mega hit
If you ever have any sooner stuff FT lmk. I've got a lot of dupes from '11 Oklahoma, icons and autos.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Sick dual congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

WOW congrats