`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New low for e Bay..........

RE: New low for e Bay..........
It looks like it only happens with auctions that have ended with a best offer. Good to know when researching market values. I dont see how this is strange or suspicious, or even a low. Just something that should be made common knowledge.

(11-21-2012, 07:16 AM)thundercats12 Wrote: It looks like it only happens with auctions that have ended with a best offer. Good to know when researching market values. I dont see how this is strange or suspicious, or even a low. Just something that should be made common knowledge.
Yeah seems more like a programing oversight then anything intentionally bad.
[Image: gilmourbanner-1.jpg]
I collect Doug Gilmour
Team tags added to all cards in bucket so you can view by your favorite team! http://photobucket.com/scottms13

They've been doing that for the past half year or so. It does get frustrating. And sometimes you don't even know if a card sold because it won't show you all of the information as before.

(11-21-2012, 07:16 AM)thundercats12 Wrote: It looks like it only happens with auctions that have ended with a best offer. Good to know when researching market values. I dont see how this is strange or suspicious, or even a low. Just something that should be made common knowledge.
The "low" part is showing a false value for a sale. To each their own for opinions I guess.