`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaster hot box?

Blaster hot box?
Bought five boxes of 2012 Bowman Chrome from WalMart. One box had all x-fractors except for one refractor and a non-refractor prospect auto (Andrew Chafin). Is this a collating mistake or are there hot boxes in the system? Thanks.
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

RE: Blaster hot box?
i believe one box per case is a hot box I read about someone on blowoutcards having the same thing. nice surprise I'm sure!

That sure would be a cool surprise. Congrats on your good fortune!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

They are a good surprise! They did the same thing with 2012 Topps Chrome, only it was all purple refractors with the occassional xfractor and refractor in it. I opened 3 TC and 1 BC blasters. One TC blaster was a hotbox and the BC was a hotbox as well. I did fairly decent with retail this year
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Yeah, there are X-Fractor hot blasters at retail, like there are refractor hot boxes at hobby.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Definitely a surprise. Just wish the 'graph would have been a superfractor auto of an up and coming stud!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

I got one of the chrome hot boxes all purple also last year I got a box full of short prints in update it was sweet
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Box of SPs sounds awesome! Was there an SP in each pack or was every card an SP?

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(11-17-2012, 03:07 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Box of SPs sounds awesome! Was there an SP in each pack or was every card an SP?
Every card except for a couple rookies one was a mike trout
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Man, that is an awesome blaster, Blury1!

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.