`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few decoy's

RE: A few decoy's
Wow your McCartney is a standout among standouts. Amazing! What's decoy art by the way?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Thanks....Decoy art ......decoy's are the blank cards you get in packs to avoid pack searching..myself,friends and shop owners also gather them up for me..When I work on my big canvases I always have a substantial amount of paint left over ...in order for me not to waste I paint decoy's I use up the paint and I find a good use for the decoy's...I have accumulated quite a few of these decoy paintings after I coat them for protection and to be very durable and to last through time.....they look like little ceramic tiles both sides painted and coated along with the edges.... I am working on a project which I call Life, people and expression.....
If you think high gloss cards are glossy you should see these in hand and the texture is ridiculous...

Anyone have any interest on seeing more of these?

that is pretty sweet
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

You should paint me one each for Roy, Yip, and Palmieri Big Grin
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Love your art and would always like to see more of the very talented ty4orce's art.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(11-10-2012, 05:53 AM)ty4orce Wrote: Anyone have any interest on seeing more of these?
Yes! And I do not see that anyone has asked this yet, but do you sell them?
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Had 3 colors left over from my painting red,white and blue....so I painted this one..."We will always remember"
Thoughts and comments welcomed....

(11-12-2012, 03:53 PM)ty4orce Wrote: Had 3 colors left over from my painting red,white and blue....so I painted this one..."We will always remember"
Thoughts and comments welcomed....
[Image: mri1.jpg]
THIS is awesome! Love that deep feeling of the eyes and the great shadowing in the facial structure! Thanks for another brilliant piece!

Randi

Thanks for the kind words glad you like it...