`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PC started. Local card show finds. Scans!

New PC started. Local card show finds. Scans!
Been looking for a new pc to start and decided on catchers. All cards must list catcher as position. There are a few players (Biggio, Werth, Delgado, etc) who came up as catchers then switched positions. I will only get their catcher cards even if its just their rookies. Went to the local once a month show today and heres the first additions to my pc.

McCann /36, Santana /27, Posey /27, Mesoraco /199
[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

Mesoraco /499, Montero /250, Santana /250, Lavarnway /198
[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

Santana /10, Santana /99, McCann /9, Montero /99
[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

Posey /199
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

I will also be doing vintage catchers as well. I've grown bored with sets and Phillies so I needed a change. Will be putting most of my Phillies pc up for trade as I get it organized. Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: New PC started. Local card show finds. Scans!
So you're trying to get every card with a catcher on it? Pretty ambitious. Good luck.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-21-2012, 02:24 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: So you're trying to get every card with a catcher on it? Pretty ambitious. Good luck.
Yeah, it should keep me pretty busy and besides there's not a ton of superstar catchers out there. I figure Mauer, Posey, Piazza, a few others, and the HOFers should be tough but most aren't that expensive. Should be fun.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Good luck on the Catchers PC. Please keep me in mind when you get your Hamels cards organized for trade

(10-21-2012, 02:41 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Yeah, it should keep me pretty busy and besides there's not a ton of superstar catchers out there. I figure Mauer, Posey, Piazza, a few others, and the HOFers should be tough but most aren't that expensive. Should be fun.
I hope it is. Good luck.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!