`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Hamilton

RE: Josh Hamilton
I think he just choked down the stretch.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

i think the Red Sox can go after him. They are in desperate need of a bounce back year and they have $$$ to spend after their trades this year
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Hamilton with stay in the A.L. and will leave Texas. He will have a career year with the new team.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Since it doesn't look like the Yankees are keeping Swisher, he might come to New York.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(10-20-2012, 09:30 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Since it doesn't look like the Yankees are keeping Swisher, he might come to New York.
Actually they have to decide on ichiro as well. So it could be ichiro and swisher leaving

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Very true. I want them to keep both even though I know they won't.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(10-20-2012, 09:33 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Very true. I want them to keep both even though I know they won't.
Well after this years collapse im sure theyll want to sign a big name for next year so who knows

(10-20-2012, 09:35 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Well after this years collapse im sure theyll want to sign a big name for next year so who knows
Good point. I think they will let at least one go and try to bring in Hamilton.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

I think he is leaving, but I don't see him fitting in Detroit. Jackson, Dirks, Garcia, Castellanos, Boesch, Young and Berry all will be fighting for the outfield job. Plus V-Mart back to dh. Just no room. Yanks make more sense.

i can say definitely the red sox wont be in on him, nor on any high end, long year free agent this off-season. there's a reason the sox got rid of thier 3 highest contracts in a trade - they are going back to "theoball". ben cherington has been given the reins of the baseball decisions again. even theo epstein admitted that he was trying to "feed the beast", and went away from the pholosphy that got the red sox 2 championships. the crawford deal, the agon deal would have never been made earlier in theo's career as red sox gm. those were foisted upon the franchise by larry lucchino

plus, hamilton, in a city with the most bars per capita? dont think that is something that would work well

as for the yankees: they are desperately trying to get out from under the luxury tax. every year, the penalties grow, but one year under the cap, and it resets

most likely, he stays in texas. but he could go to the angels, dodgers, or tigers