`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors Set: COMPLETED!

2010 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors Set: COMPLETED!
I knocked another set out this week. I already had the regular chrome set done, so I'm pretty happy to get this one, too. Scans can be seen here:

http://s716.photobucket.com/albums/ww170...efractors/
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: 2010 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors Set: COMPLETED!
Congrats on completing the set. Are the black refractors next?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Very nice! I had put together the 08 Topps Chrome set, and that was pretty fun. Awesome set you got there with the refractors!

Congrats, that was a tough set to put together! I gave up on just the base Heritage Chrome set. Thanks for sharing the scans too, that was fun to look at (nice Posey RC in there as well)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(10-20-2012, 01:23 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Congrats on completing the set. Are the black refractors next?
I'm a little over a third of the way through the black refractors, but I have the "big" ones (Pujols, Jeter, and Posey) out of the way already. I'm also trying to get the master base set. I have most of the nameplate color variations and one or two of dice back SPs left.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Awesome set man. Im totally in love with the Heritage Chrome Blacks.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

(10-20-2012, 01:50 PM)flood and fire Wrote: I'm a little over a third of the way through the black refractors, but I have the "big" ones (Pujols, Jeter, and Posey) out of the way already. I'm also trying to get the master base set. I have most of the nameplate color variations and one or two of dice back SPs left.
Nice. Good luck.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!