`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help!

Need Help!
What is this: Spam (+5 points) Today, 10:51 AM 10-24-2012, 10:51 AM shelbysaleen

One of my post shows a 50% warning, when I clicked on it it gave me the above information, apperentely it was initiated by shelbysaleen, is there a reason as to why?

RE: Need Help!
Maybe you posted a live auction? I'm not sure since I don't what you posted. Maybe they thought you were breaking a rule. Wouldn't take it personally though. I report threads sometimes, not out of dislike, but because they were posted in the wrong forum. No malice intended.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-17-2012, 08:58 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: What is this: Spam (+5 points) Today, 10:51 AM 10-24-2012, 10:51 AM shelbysaleen

One of my post shows a 50% warning, when I clicked on it it gave me the above information, apperentely it was initiated by shelbysaleen, is there a reason as to why?
Basically, you have been SPAMMING ebay auctions, Posting links to live, current auctions is not allowed, even if they are not your own.

And secondly the link in your Signature to your ebay account is considered SPAMMING, which is not allowed.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

where is this warning located at? I wonder if I ever got one...

if putting your ebay store link/page against TOS.... is listing your ebay name against TOS? you can find the page and/or auctions the same way... hmm...

no wonder I use the same user name on every site I go to.. so people know it is me... only part that sucks is having a different password for every site... since I never use the same password twice..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

xx

xx