`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Think I Figured Out Why I Haven't Pulled Any Autos ...

RE: I Think I Figured Out Why I Haven't Pulled Any Autos ...
Problem is I can't find a stinking Walmart within 50 miles of me that has anything newer than Topps Baseball Ser. 2 and Allen & Ginter.

I also didn't get a auto in my blaster but pulled a Kearse Auto out of the rack pack that I bought. So IMO for the value the value packs are the way to go. You get a shot at an auto and you get 3 Orange Refractors if you are putting that set together.

(09-27-2012, 10:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That's crazy, maybe I need to head to WalMart LOL ... who were your autos?
dwayne allen 2 color patch auto #99 ryan broyles and janoris jenkins

(09-28-2012, 04:39 PM)suhbest Wrote: dwayne allen 2 color patch auto #99 ryan broyles and janoris jenkins

Nice hit on the Broyles! I'm a Lions fan, too, I think he'll eventually replace Burleson as the slot/possession guy ... although, after Jenkins picked off Stafford in Week 1, it reminded me why I thought they should have drafted him with the Broyles pick!

Yeah they fooled me to for 4 blasters
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-01-2012, 05:47 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Yeah they fooled me to for 4 blasters
Scoundrels! Oh well, at least the jersey hit is better than nothing ... it does seem that the companies have put more "pop" in the blasters the last two or three years.

I remember blasters of Fleer products from like 2004-05, where you'd literally get like eight packs of base cards and maybe one token insert if you were lucky.

I can't find the rack packs in my local Targets around here (San Diego) and I hate blasters, LOL. Can't wait for the Topps Chrome rack packs!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Ahhh, Chrome ... it's dangerous. Very dangerous.