`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes

RE: Giving Away Panini POD Packs & Prizes
Deadline for this giveaway is tomorrow!!! I've got six prizes to give away and only four entries so far, wink wink
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Can I resubmit my wedding day pic? I can't seem to access it from work.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(10-01-2012, 03:02 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Can I resubmit my wedding day pic? I can't seem to access it from work.
Absolutely. This one will be random so your awesome location won't get you any bonus points, though :-)
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

[Image: DSC02101.jpg]

Though I only got to see the three cards I had in the pack, I am a huge fan of the thick card stock!

So cool! Can't believe you busted a pack during your wedding reception!!!

(10-02-2012, 12:01 PM)sensei322 Wrote: So cool! Can't believe you busted a pack during your wedding reception!!!
Haha, when you posted that contest...I was thinking hmmm...I could bust a pack in the bathroom, maybe outside somewhere? Then I thought....wait a minute....I'm getting married soon. I immediately went asked the soon to be wife for approval, which she graciously agreed to. I bought a pack in Seattle and brought it with me to Vegas. It was in my pocket during the wedding haha. Turned out pretty good I think.
Not to mention it made me feel super special that Panini retweeted my picture.

(10-01-2012, 05:43 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: [Image: DSC02101.jpg]

Though I only got to see the three cards I had in the pack, I am a huge fan of the thick card stock!
That is the coolest picture ever!!! That should be a cover for an issue of Beckett. Not even kidding.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-02-2012, 02:17 PM)nineof Wrote: That is the coolest picture ever!!! That should be a cover for an issue of Beckett. Not even kidding.
OMG ..... sooooo cool Smile definitely the "hands down" winner IMHO Smile

trying to get pics up, but gotta get to the LCS so it can be done proper Sad

(10-02-2012, 02:17 PM)nineof Wrote: That is the coolest picture ever!!! That should be a cover for an issue of Beckett. Not even kidding.
I agree 100%. This story should be sent to Beckett...I'll touch base with them.
By the way, congratulations to everyone who participated. YOU EACH win a prize courtesy of Panini and BustingPacks. Send me a private message with your mailing address and I will get your prizes out this week :-) And please don't forget to participate in the Panini POD contest at your local card shop!

Thanks for hosting it.....wish we had a local shop.

(10-02-2012, 08:38 PM)sensei322 Wrote: I agree 100%. This story should be sent to Beckett...I'll touch base with them.
By the way, congratulations to everyone who participated. YOU EACH win a prize courtesy of Panini and BustingPacks. Send me a private message with your mailing address and I will get your prizes out this week :-) And please don't forget to participate in the Panini POD contest at your local card shop!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.