`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Cool Leaf Pete Rose Retail Blasters ... With Guaranteed Auto!

RE: Very Cool Leaf Pete Rose Retail Blasters ... With Guaranteed Auto!
I think these are a great idea. Never been a Pete Rose collector but for this price I picked one up to get my first and only Pete Rose auto. I would definitely like to see more of these with other legends. I would even pursue getting all 50 signatures if it was one of my all-time favorite players.

Here's mine:

[Image: Scan_Pic0010_zpsaf55b153.jpg]

RE: Very Cool Leaf Pete Rose Retail Blasters ... With Guaranteed Auto!
(09-20-2012, 03:20 PM)arena_guy Wrote: I think these are a great idea. Never been a Pete Rose collector but for this price I picked one up to get my first and only Pete Rose auto. I would definitely like to see more of these with other legends. I would even pursue getting all 50 signatures if it was one of my all-time favorite players.

Here's mine:

[Image: Scan_Pic0010_zpsaf55b153.jpg]
That's a cool one ... if you read the back of the regular base card, I think that's like his first spring training with the Phillies or something.

Yeah, these individual player auto contracts are a great idea ... imagine the possibilities across all sports ... Bo Jackson, Rickey Henderson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, etc. ... I don't think you'll ever get the "super huge" names like Montana, Jordan, etc. — especially at that price point — but hey, you never know.

This is definitely an innovation.