`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally the "LCS" gets hockey...1 pack of 10-11 SPX

finally the "LCS" gets hockey...1 pack of 10-11 SPX
FINALLY (after they kinda screwed me on UFC stuff, but that's a different story) the LCS finally got in HOBBY boxes of product...unfortunately they dont have any SEALED boxes of product lol so I just dropped 10.99 on 1 pack of 10-11 SPX hockey...not too shabby

base
Phil Kessell
HEnrik Zetterberg
Shea Webber
David Backes

Winning Cobos Dual Jersey
Patrick Roy/Ray Bourque

Not too bad for one pack, base is available for whoever needs it for sets (minus thge Zetterberg), dual will be FT as soon as I get it in my org! Thanks all!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: finally the "LCS" gets hockey...1 pack of 10-11 SPX
irbecards32 (pack searcher) ???

Interested in the Bourque/Roy. Let me know if we can make a deal.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(09-03-2012, 06:51 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: irbecards32 (pack searcher) ???
Yeah, I've been wondering about that on your sig for a while. How do you know he's a pack searcher? He's opened a lot of high-end stuff as of late, but you can't really pack-search those, can you?

Oh, and very nice hit on the Roy/Bourque. If the shop didn't shuffle the packs around, you'd get every hit from the box in the one stack it came from. That "hits on one side of the box" was a very common issue with this year's SPx.

(09-03-2012, 06:56 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Interested in the Bourque/Roy. Let me know if we can make a deal.
sorry bro, didn't see anything I could use

That's pretty expensive for a pack of SPx. Good thing you hit something nice.
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!

(09-03-2012, 07:16 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Yeah, I've been wondering about that on your sig for a while. How do you know he's a pack searcher? He's opened a lot of high-end stuff as of late, but you can't really pack-search those, can you?

Oh, and very nice hit on the Roy/Bourque. If the shop didn't shuffle the packs around, you'd get every hit from the box in the one stack it came from. That "hits on one side of the box" was a very common issue with this year's SPx.
That was back from months ago when I said i can tell if theres a jersey in a pack just by taking a few seconds of one shuffle through an open box and to try it out I did it on in a box of BTP's and got like an Alex Auld jersey and some other jersey... lol it was a GIANT like 20 page thread of people arguing back & forth.. People didnt believe I can tell just by having the pack of cards placed in my hand. People were accusing me a property damage and all types of weird stuff like im going thru the packs bending them & skimming corners and a buncha other BS which wasnt true... lol lets not beat the dead horse... swjrp then refused to do any trades with me after I posted that I tried it out, which isnt a big deal since I dont do trades anyway cept for Irbe cards. As for high end stuff, yes I can tell which box is heavier just by picking it up, but heavier doesnt = hits. My PRIME big hits were in different weight boxes. lol I guess if I was an Xman, my super power would be scales for hands haha

And theirs the story...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Nice winning combos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(09-04-2012, 02:01 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: That was back from months ago when I said i can tell if theres a jersey in a pack just by taking a few seconds of one shuffle through an open box and to try it out I did it on in a box of BTP's and got like an Alex Auld jersey and some other jersey... lol it was a GIANT like 20 page thread of people arguing back & forth.. People didnt believe I can tell just by having the pack of cards placed in my hand. People were accusing me a property damage and all types of weird stuff like im going thru the packs bending them & skimming corners and a buncha other BS which wasnt true... lol lets not beat the dead horse... swjrp then refused to do any trades with me after I posted that I tried it out, which isnt a big deal since I dont do trades anyway cept for Irbe cards. As for high end stuff, yes I can tell which box is heavier just by picking it up, but heavier doesnt = hits. My PRIME big hits were in different weight boxes. lol I guess if I was an Xman, my super power would be scales for hands haha

And theirs the story...
that would be a great super power broski, then we'd know if the potato chip companies were screwing us over! the whole half full bag thing is getting old, even if it's from "settling"

(09-03-2012, 11:07 PM)opcfan Wrote: That's pretty expensive for a pack of SPx. Good thing you hit something nice.
agreed, his stuff is so overpriced its not even funny (go see my break in the UFC thread, it was bs) However, I did get a hockey puck signed by Alex Delvecchio there for 20...so I guess they either:
a) don't know what they're doing
b) are messed up in the head

....I'm leaning towards BOTH!