`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big vintage mailday

big vintage mailday
Here are some of the cards that I got today. I need 9 to finish the 57' topps, about 35 to finish the 59' topps and 10 to finish the 63' fleer. Hopefully, can finish before the year is over.
[Image: scan0010-8.jpg]
[Image: scan0011-8.jpg]
[Image: scan0012-8.jpg]

RE: big vintage mailday
Nice haul my friend. Interested in the Goudey Cliff Bolton if you want to move it.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Nice haul! What 59's do you need? I have a lot of dupes as I am doing the set as well.

Will check. It is my first Goudey, but if you need the card, we can work something out. I can get another one later on.
(08-29-2012, 08:44 PM)beatles guy Wrote: Nice haul my friend. Interested in the Goudey Cliff Bolton if you want to move it.

Ok, Thanks I will check later on. Most are high numbers cards that I need.
(08-29-2012, 08:46 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Nice haul! What 59's do you need? I have a lot of dupes as I am doing the set as well.

Nice pickups. I have a few '59s in my ORG. I also have access at my LCS to a 3-row shoebox of 1957s in NM condition. It's where I have been getting my 1958s for my set. Here's a look at 1 of my '58s. The '57s are from the same guy, so you can image the shape they're in. Let me know the #s and if you want me to look and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

Here's the type of condition the '57s are going to be in:
[Image: april2scan0019.jpg]

Thanks. I can send you a list of the cards from 57' topps to work something out. I do need the Mantle and Brooks Robinson rookie, but I will try to pick them at the show in Chantilly in October. I will check your organize for the 59' topps.
(08-30-2012, 09:32 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Nice pickups. I have a few '59s in my ORG. I also have access at my LCS to a 3-row shoebox of 1957s in NM condition. It's where I have been getting my 1958s for my set. Here's a look at 1 of my '58s. The '57s are from the same guy, so you can image the shape they're in. Let me know the #s and if you want me to look and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

Here's the type of condition the '57s are going to be in:
[Image: april2scan0019.jpg]

The 1957 Topps Robinson is the only card I lack for finishing that set. So I know they won't have that one. Just let me know on the others.

(08-30-2012, 11:44 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks. I can send you a list of the cards from 57' topps to work something out. I do need the Mantle and Brooks Robinson rookie, but I will try to pick them at the show in Chantilly in October. I will check your organize for the 59' topps.

Great haul! Thanks for sharing.

fantastic cards dude!!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Nice pick-ups. Good luck finishing the rest of those sets!
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.