`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mixed box break.....

RE: mixed box break.....
I'll pull the mitch from my doubles for you. As to the Jordan die-cut.... depends on what you've got for me. lol

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-25-2012, 12:45 AM)taffster74 Wrote: I'll pull the mitch from my doubles for you. As to the Jordan die-cut.... depends on what you've got for me. lol
garnett z-force super boss?

and if you don't need that one there's always that Ewing atomic refractor Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Got the Superboss. The Atomic ... mmmmmm..... gotta think about it. give me day or two.

(07-24-2012, 10:47 PM)taffster74 Wrote: sorry Steve, the Jordan die-cut is in my jordan side pc. Do you need the mitch from jam session? Exstream, only need #10 and 113 from hoops and the following from Past and present #115,119,129,142,157,172,119. also neec the aldridge and g-wallace for pc's. Do you need any pistons from the boxes I busted? what about detroit lions from 2011 rising rookies?
I'll get back to you tonight on all of this.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

No problems, Xstream. PM me with your set needs from that lot and lmk if you need any pistons or lions from the breaks.

(07-24-2012, 10:47 PM)taffster74 Wrote: sorry Steve, the Jordan die-cut is in my jordan side pc. Do you need the mitch from jam session? Exstream, only need #10 and 113 from hoops and the following from Past and present #115,119,129,142,157,172,119. also neec the aldridge and g-wallace for pc's. Do you need any pistons from the boxes I busted? what about detroit lions from 2011 rising rookies?
I only have:

2011-12 Hoops #113 Joel Anthony
2011-12 Panini Past & Present #1 LaMarcus Aldridge

And that Luminescent Schrempf. Well, that's at first view. I'm still going through my stuff. I'll have all of my cards for trade surely uploaded by tomorrow.

As for what I need, I have all of my needs listed for the Lions, Tigers and B....I mean Pistons and Red Wings. I need some of the Hoops Pistons for the set (think I have most/all of them for the PC already). But like I said, I should have everything uploaded by tomorrow.

Sweet. I'll check them tomorrow and then do an organise reshuffle.

Alright, Org all up to date. Let me know if you want to maybe do a trade and then set them to the side or if you find enough to warrant a trade, since post costs a bit. Hope all is well.

Was about to do that myself actually. what's that saying about great minds?

(07-30-2012, 06:52 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Was about to do that myself actually. what's that saying about great minds?
Think alike they do ~Yoda. Smile