`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 BOX BREAK PREFERRED W/ SCANS 4 TRADE

2 BOX BREAK PREFERRED W/ SCANS 4 TRADE
hey i busted 2 boxes of preferred yesterday. one box was better than the other but together i'm pleased with the break. i will probably pc the hill unless somebody wants to give up something like a durant rc auto or something big like that.

[Image: DSCN1341.jpg]
i also have this one from my last break
[Image: DSCN1342.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1340.jpg][Image: DSCN1339.jpg][Image: DSCN1338.jpg][Image: DSCN1337.jpg][Image: DSCN1343.jpg][Image: DSCN1344.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1345.jpg][Image: DSCN1346.jpg]

the rebound booklet i'll probably keep also unless it is WOWED away from me. thanks for looking.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: 2 BOX BREAK PREFERRED W/ SCANS 4 TRADE
The Hill Saved these 2 boxes since his stuff Sells Pretty Good.. but overall i wouldnt be that happy with these breaks..

Man those silhouette patches look awesome
[Image: nvsi7n.png]

(06-19-2012, 10:10 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: The Hill Saved these 2 boxes since his stuff Sells Pretty Good.. but overall i wouldnt be that happy with these breaks..
one box had the prime silhoutte and the other had the hill. thats why i said i was overall happy with the break. at least the silhoutte was "prime" and i'm an older guy so i was happy with the "hawk" & cartwright who i remember watching them play. but you are right, if i didn't get the Hill i would have been upset.
(06-19-2012, 10:14 AM)farnam14 Wrote: Man those silhouette patches look awesome
they are nice looking and it doesn't hurt how much the big names sell for.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Im just not a Fan of Seeing Average bench players in High End product. So guys like Neal , babbit and even Vasquez shouldnt be in this type of Product IMO..

Grant Hill is pretty dope. Congrats on the break.

I'd be interested in the Gary Neal if you want to give me another look!

Nice hit on the Hill Auto. Congrats!! Check me for the Hawkins, Cartwright, and Neal if they are for trade..

Nice booklet
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

If all they had were superstars in these boxes they would just charge a lot more for the boxes. I agree with the G Hill along with the Hawkins and Cartwright makes a pretty good break to me. Congrats on those 3 cards.