`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
david garrard to miami

RE: david garrard to miami
(03-19-2012, 08:06 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Was thinking the same thing. I think the Texans are getting my support. The choices the Dolphins are making are severely reducing my life expectancy. Lol.
welcome to being a skins fan for the last twenty years lol
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(03-19-2012, 08:11 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: welcome to being a skins fan for the last twenty years lol
Lol. Very true.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

I don't know why you are all donw on Garrard. He has had some good years w/ Jacksonville with less to work with. He will compete w/ Moore for the Job and we will draft a rookie probably Tannenhill.

I am upset w/ bell being released but maybe its one of thoes we release you then resign cheeper. Many teams do it.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(03-19-2012, 08:39 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I don't know why you are all donw on Garrard. He has had some good years w/ Jacksonville with less to work with. He will compete w/ Moore for the Job and we will draft a rookie probably Tannenhill.

I am upset w/ bell being released but maybe its one of thoes we release you then resign cheeper. Many teams do it.
I'm just pissed that the front office talked so much about the importance of getting a franchise QB this offseason and their answer is Garrard (a QB that didn't even play in 2011) and possibly overreaching for a QB in the draft.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

(03-19-2012, 08:06 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Was thinking the same thing. I think the Texans are getting my support. The choices the Dolphins are making are severely reducing my life expectancy. Lol.
I posted this theory a few days ago Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(03-19-2012, 08:11 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: welcome to being a skins fan for the last twenty years lol
Welcome to living in BILLS COUNTRY for the last twenty years...

Personally, I like Garrard, but considering they should have known wherever Manning went was going to throw more choices on the market. I think they jumped too soon..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Prepare to lose some draft picks to help you out
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%