`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JJ AUTO /10 FOR TRADE

RE: JJ AUTO /10 FOR TRADE
(07-12-2011, 08:09 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Not to bust ur balls but the more expensive one has been sold on ebay for less than $45...
And I dont have any Gordon or Joey. So it looks like Im SOL.
You weren't trying to spend my money for it were you?
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm j/k!
------------------------------

BTW Redskinsfan, if I had some extra cash to spend, I'd make an offer. I am trying to save up for the box of FanFare I pre-ordered though.
Actually, I do have some good JG's FT if you're interested. They aren't AU's but... Any interest in these 2?

1997 Pinnacle Certified Gold - USA Graded '10 Gem Mt.'

[Image: GordonGraded1.jpg][Image: GordonGraded2.jpg]

2001 SuperShots Sports Jumbo (3" by 5" RU card) #'d to 2001
Front:
[Image: GordonJumboRUTire1.jpg]
Back:
[Image: GordonJumboRUTire2.jpg]

LMK if you have any interest in them for the JJ AU. I'd be fine w/ adding some other JG cards to these 2.
Also, the 'scratches' are on the scanner, not the cards. You can tell by the placement of it in all 4 pics.

You weren't trying to spend my money for it were you?

I'm j/k!

No, you know Im a broke SOB. I was just wondering what he wanted for it cause a card like that usually dont hang around too long.
But now I understand why.....its his card though so if he wants 2x selling value thats his prerogative right?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(07-12-2011, 11:21 PM)the great 48 Wrote: You weren't trying to spend my money for it were you?

I'm j/k!

No, you know Im a broke SOB. I was just wondering what he wanted for it cause a card like that usually dont hang around too long.
But now I understand why.....its his card though so if he wants 2x selling value thats his prerogative right?
Big Grin

That's where post #25 came from. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been sitting here so long.

well i was unaware of that selling price nowing that id do 50 for it or a nice joey logano auto
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

(07-13-2011, 11:55 AM)Redskinsfan Wrote: well i was unaware of that selling price nowing that id do 50 for it or a nice joey logano auto
What about the 2 cards in post #31 for it? Total BV is about $70.

(07-13-2011, 12:57 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: What about the 2 cards in post #31 for it? Total BV is about $70.

not really intrested in those two

(07-13-2011, 05:56 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: not really intrested in those two
NP. I just thought I'd offer them to you.

BTW, it is spelled 'interested'. Don't take offense, most people misspell it here and it just bugs me every time I see it. Smile

(07-13-2011, 11:37 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: NP. I just thought I'd offer them to you.

BTW, it is spelled 'interested'. Don't take offense, most people misspell it here and it just bugs me every time I see it. Smile
lol no offense taken

I got a 2009 Press pass autograph silver Joey Logano if interested. Check my org also.
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

hey pretz not really intrested in trading or selling this card anymore