`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS 2011 Finest Break

RE: LCS 2011 Finest Break
Nice Pineda, never seen GU in Finest before, these cards are way different from past years
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(10-13-2011, 04:04 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Great Pineda! Can I get in line for trade?
I'm sorry, I didn't see anything for the Pineda. LMK if you have anything else you'd offer for it....
(10-13-2011, 04:12 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Nice Pineda, never seen GU in Finest before, these cards are way different from past years
yes its something different, I like the addition of memorabilia, especially with the rookie dual relic autos
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

need crow orange or gold whatever color that is and the pujols and michael young base
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Cards look great in the 2011 Finest products. A good improvement from past years.

check me for the rizzo hellickson and pence if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Check me for the Crow!

Lou
Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Base Auto...To complete my set!

Bucket (For Trade)
- http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh48...lxxCardsX/

Looking for Legend Autos, Triple Threads Relic/Autos, & Vet. Prospect Refractors!

Check me for any base/inserts/parallels of the guys in my sig
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

not bad, grats
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]