`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011fanfare

2011fanfare
has any one else had issues with this years fanfare i have opened a 10 box case and haven't even completed 1 set of any of the regular issues (base, rookie stand outs or championship caliber) I got 42 base dups,24 die cut dups,14 rookie stand.,and a whopping 52 dups of the championship. also my autos had 12 dups (4 of cole Witt) and 13 dups in the race used ( 3 tires of mike wallace ) this is the first time I have opened a case of any press pass product and am a little miffed of the 90 hits (80 plus 10 silver foil extra hits) 20 are dups! is this common for press pass? should I contact the company? I really like the product but am kinda gun shy now . any advice would be great and yes the dups will all be for trade/sale just don't know how to use the site thanks in advance

after checking out the link (thanks) I went and got 2 more boxes and luckily pulled the 15 cards I needed to finish my base set ( the last one the KING card # 92 was in the last pack but it is also the numbered parallel to 25 oh well at least my base set is complete) I have a ton of dups and would like to try and finish the subsets by trading ( won't be buying any more) and I did call press pass and they asked me to send a list of what I pulled and they would see if they could do something . I am going to start a new thread and list what I pulled starting with the auto's then move on to the race used obviously with 12 boxes worth it will take a while so for now only text no pics once I set up a trade account I will load the pics. thanks again for the help guys I really appreciate it
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 2011fanfare
I have noticed that in most of the multi-box breaks I've seen. Many of them had packs that were almost identical to one in another box. I can't believe that you didn't complete the Championship Caliber set though. In 10 boxes, you should've got 2 sets of those, or at least close to it.

I am interested in trading for some of your dups though.

(09-13-2011, 11:08 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I have noticed that in most of the multi-box breaks I've seen. Many of them had packs that were almost identical to one in another box. I can't believe that you didn't complete the Championship Caliber set though. In 10 boxes, you should've got 2 sets of those, or at least close to it.

I am interested in trading for some of your dups though.
so do you think i should contact them? and if you help me with the setup you can have first shot at any of my dups. and love your banner i grew up in san diego and have watched jimmy race since he started at cajon speedway.i even have a mickey tompson off road program from his ultra light off road racing days. (in my 10 boxes i got 1 race used JJ card it is PC though) when i figure all this out i will post the hits from the break'and not 1 4-wide
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

the reason for not being able to complete the parrallel and inserts sets can be found here. There were many short printed cards

http://www.presspassinc.com/news/fanfare...-parallels
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(09-13-2011, 12:54 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: the reason for not being able to complete the parrallel and inserts sets can be found here. There were many short printed cards

http://www.presspassinc.com/news/fanfare...-parallels
Well that makes my one box look a little better. I pulled the E. Sr. CC card. Unfortunately, these SP's are going to make it even harder for me to complete the sets. Thanks for the link, Michael. I had no idea they SP'd any of them.
(09-13-2011, 11:20 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: so do you think i should contact them? and if you help me with the setup you can have first shot at any of my dups. and love your banner i grew up in san diego and have watched jimmy race since he started at cajon speedway.i even have a mickey tompson off road program from his ultra light off road racing days. (in my 10 boxes i got 1 race used JJ card it is PC though) when i figure all this out i will post the hits from the break'and not 1 4-wide
Thanks. I took me two years to complete that nameplate. I now see why I didn't pull ANY JJ's in my box of Fanfare, they're mostly SP's.
Anyway, here is a link to help you start trading. It has a link in it that will take you to the Trading Tutorial thread also.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-14.html