`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missing Feedback from old trades-Please leave feedback

RE: Missing Feedback from old trades
i have a couple that have not left feed back.I also did not leave someone feed back because i was new and did not know when you marked as received it goes to completed and then you cant leave feed back.now i leave feed back first then marked as recieved.is there a way to go back and leave the one i missed feed back?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-09-2011, 03:07 PM)bman12 Wrote: i have a couple that have not left feed back.I also did not leave someone feed back because i was new and did not know when you marked as received it goes to completed and then you cant leave feed back.now i leave feed back first then marked as recieved.is there a way to go back and leave the one i missed feed back?
click the completed trades tab Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(07-09-2011, 03:07 PM)bman12 Wrote: i have a couple that have not left feed back.I also did not leave someone feed back because i was new and did not know when you marked as received it goes to completed and then you cant leave feed back.now i leave feed back first then marked as recieved.is there a way to go back and leave the one i missed feed back?
You can still leave feedback, it just goes to the "completed trades" tab. Click on that and you can leave feedback.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Dorky came through. thanks floyd.

What's messing me up is that me and fasttalker did a trade when the system went wonky and now he's not fasttalker anymore so I have a trade from him with no feedback...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

b
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

bump.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Did a trade recently with favrebacker4life and she didn't leave feedback. I messaged her a couple times asking if she could leave feedback but she just read them and didn't do it. I don't understand..

Btw so there is no confusion we have had 2 trades and she left fb for first one had to bug her to do that also.

Feedback has been left so disregard or maybe it was left because of this thread if so thanks.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I need to leave and received 3 Feedbacks from/for
Westhoustonvw, rs20, hmsports808. Since I was still new here,(I still feel I am) I didn't even know how to leave FB . And i still don't lol

Its been either over or close to year that i have not yet recieved feedback from baycitysfinest i thought he was on just a few days ago.i dont understand that..