`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 packs Rising Rookies, 2 auto's

6 packs Rising Rookies, 2 auto's
I'll start off with the #'ed blue RC's (#/1339)

Jacquizz Rodgers
[Image: scan0033.jpg]

Ryan Williams
[Image: scan0034.jpg]

Now for the hits...

Dion Lewis on-card NFL Shield (#/260)
[Image: scan0031.jpg]

Jacoby Ford "Freshman Impressions" Autograph (No #)
[Image: scan0032.jpg]

RE: 6 packs Rising Rookies, 2 auto's
I purchased 6 packs when I pulled my Ford auto as well. What a terribly bare looking card btw.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(06-20-2011, 07:05 PM)kennycooks Wrote: I purchased 6 packs when I pulled my Ford auto as well. What a terribly bare looking card btw.
Add to that I hate the Raiders with a burning passion and you can only imagine how much I wanna trade this bad boy. Lol

Congrats on killing the box !! literally!!! LOL I too dislike most raiders, I say we sacrifice it to the gods with flame.....
Insert Banner.

(06-20-2011, 10:09 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Congrats on killing the box !! literally!!! LOL I too dislike most raiders, I say we sacrifice it to the gods with flame.....
It was already opened so I just grabbed the back two stacks of 3 each. Was happy to get the first auto since I've been in a bit of a dry spell of late. To get both of the boxes auto's (well...some of the RR's have 3) was a pleasant surprise! Too bad they both book under $15. Lol...what can ya do? Tongue