`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread!
onionring9 Wrote:On another note, how far should we take this? Do you think we should post individual errors such as the '91 McGwire All Star that says "Recent Major League Performance" instead of "All Star Performance" that exists with all the *denotes/INC varations, etc or just keep it to mass produced generic errors/variations that span a decent amount of a set?

I was thinking we should steer clear of widely recognized errors and variations. Obviously if someone posts a "is this an error" or "my ____ card has someone else's card on the back" type of question, this would be the place for them to go to get an answer from one of us. As far as listing individual discoveries (or seeking confirmations on variations) this would be one of it's primary functions. Just last month, I discovered that a 1990 Bowman card listed as a UER actually comes in a corrected version and I wanted to share this but there wasn't any place it would fit. Hopefully this thread will serve that purpose. I guess if this thread gets bombarded with generic wrongback/blankfront/missing foil questions, we'll create some kind of FAQ for this thread.

Messages In This Thread
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by The BGS & PSA9 Collector, ThoseBackPages - 02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by jacksoncoupage - 02-19-2008, 02:13 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Collector - 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Dale Murphy Collector - 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by www*amazingheroes*com - 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by CALRIPKENJRCOLLECTOR - 05-23-2008, 08:17 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by detroittigerfan1976 - 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread! - by Therion (The Sanguinary Strosfan) - 06-05-2008, 07:54 AM