`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 Box Break of 2013-14 Fleer Showcase! 4 Rookie Patch Autos AND a Low #d Lemieux?

2 Box Break of 2013-14 Fleer Showcase! 4 Rookie Patch Autos AND a Low #d Lemieux?
Today I decided to open up two boxes of a tougher to find Upper Deck product, especially now, given a sudden appreciation for the 2013-14 rookie class. The list of good names in there is huge and I wanted a chance to get a piece of that action.

The 2013-14 edition of the Fleer Showcase product is one of my favorite sets ever produced by Upper Deck and I couldn't resist opening more! Let the results speak for themselves, I was happy on the whole.

I am also starting to see some upwards potential in my Youtube channel as it is now finally beginning to organically get new subscribers every day so I will not rest until I eventually become the #1 hockey hobby related channel on Youtube!

Recap of the hits begins at the 19:08 mark if you can't stick around for the whole thing and pictures of the hits can be found at my Instagram at BRCGoalieMuseum! Enjoy my friends! Also giving my breaks 1 star ratings will not stop them...if anything, like a Hydra, it will make more and more and more and more of them come up on the box breaks feed! I am a very petty person in that way Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxyFqyl6...e=youtu.be

Messages In This Thread
2 Box Break of 2013-14 Fleer Showcase! 4 Rookie Patch Autos AND a Low #d Lemieux? - by irbefan4life - 09-15-2020, 08:42 PM